There are research opportunities available at Oak Ridge National Laboratories in Oak Ridge, Tennessee in the Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis Program.
The program is now accepting applications for summer 2019!
The Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis (NESLS) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) provides nuclear engineering research opportunities and associated activities for current undergraduate and graduate students.
- Full-time or part-time research ortechnical appointments
- Stipend commensurate with academic level ($529-$935/week)
- Limited travel/housing assistance, if eligible
- Professional development activities
- Applications accepted on a semester basis
- No U.S. citizenship requirement
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university in an eligible major/degree program
- Be continuing education in an accredited degree-seeking program if graduating before or during the appointment period
- Have a minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA
Apply for the summer 2019 NESLS program here: https://zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/ORNL-NESLS-SUMMER2019
Deadline for summer: February 28, 2019
For more details, visit the NESLS program webpage at https://orise.orau.gov/ornl/nesls/.
If you have any questions or need help with your application materials, please contact the CDIC 508-767-7227 or email@example.com.