There are internship opportunities available at Fidelity Investments in various locations!
Relationship Management Services – Summer Internship
The Relationship Management Services team manages a suite of business-critical programs for the Workplace Investing (WI) Relationship Management organization and its clients. Comprised of Service Delivery, Pricing Levers and Program Deployment the team has the responsibility for the vision, management and communication of the programs it oversees, developing strategies that sales and relationship management will use to support, retain and grow the Workplace Solutions business.
The RM Services Intern role will aid all members of the team in support of their clients and internal partners.
- Assist in process mapping and re-engineering
- Build in process controls to mitigate business risk and exposure
- Process requests from Relationship Management team according to business requirements and documented procedures in a timely manner
- Gather, analyze, consolidate and distribute data in requested format
- QC output to ensure data accuracy and adherence to specifications
- Evaluate project impacts to existing RM processes, service models, systems, and tools
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings
- Special projects
Log on to Handshake for more information!
If you have any questions or need help with your application materials, please contact the CDIC 508-767-7227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.