If you have free time during winter break EACE’s Road Trips to the Real World series offers students the opportunity to get an inside look at companies across the east coast. Register today before the spots fill up!
Road Trips to the Real World hosts one-day employer site visits between January 3-18, 2019. Employers will talk about their organization, industry, internships and job opportunities.
The student registration fee is $10 per site, with a limit of five site visits per student. View the 2019 Road Trips Infographic.
Participating employers include:
- Smithers Viscient, LLC/The Smithes Group – Wareham, MA
- HubSpot – Cambridge, MA
- Arbella Insurance Group – Quincy, MA
- City Year – Boston, MA
- Horizon Media, Inc. – NYC
- Penguin Random House – NYC
- Foresters Financial Services – NYC
- FBI – NYC
- Yelp – NYC
- HBO – NYC
- National Australia Bank, Ltd. – NYC
- GlaxoSmithKline (GKS) – East Durham, NY
- Subaru of America, Inc. – Camden, NJ
- USLI – Wayne, PA
- Bentley Systems – Philadelphia, PA
- PLS Logistics – Philadelphia, PA
- Vertex – King of Prussia, PA
- American Enterprise Institute – Washington, D.C.
- United Nations Foundation – Washington, D.C.
- Wolf Trap Foundation of the Performing Arts – Vienna, VA
If you have any questions visit https://www.eace.org/road-trips-to-the-real-world or please contact the CDIC at 508-767-7227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.