Are you a student or recent graduate with a disability seeking an internship or job? The Workforce Recruitment Program is for students and recent graduates with disabilities, and serves as a primary pipeline for bringing new talent into the federal government.
A WRP Recruiter will be interviewing students from Assumption this fall!
- Have a disability and be eligible under the Schedule A hiring authority
- Be a United States citizen
- Be enrolled full time in a degree program OR have graduated with a degree in April 2016 or more recently
Applying is an excellent way to:
- Find an internship or permanent position at federal agencies
- Explore careers in the federal service
- Gain interviewing experience
Registration is open at www.wrp.gov
The application deadline is October 16th
For more information, contact: Kelly Stairs at firstname.lastname@example.org