With the end of the semester quickly approaching, it can be overwhelming to manage all of your commitments AND make time for your job or internship search. Don’t give up – there’s still time to line up that next great opportunity. Below are a few tips to help you find success.
- Make time. Set aside a specific time each week to focus or your internship or job search. Even if you can only find one hour a week, you’ll be able to make some headway.
- Use CDIC resources. Check out the Resources section of the CDIC website in addition to using Handshake.
- Leverage LinkedIn. LinkedIn has a great internship & job search feature and can also help you to connect with 16,000+ AC students and alums.
- Not getting interviews? Improve your resume. Schedule an appointment with the CDIC or upload your resume to Handshake for feedback.
- Getting interviews, but not offers? Practice your interview skills. Check out our tips for interviewing and schedule a mock interview with the CDIC.
Still in a panic? Don’t know where to start? Just call us – we’re here to help and we want you to succeed!
The CDIC will be open for appointments throughout finals and senior week from 8:30am – 4:30pm. Call us at 508-767-7227 or stop by Alumni 026 to schedule.